Anyway, since I've touted myself as an organization guru, I thought I should share a few of my current favorites:
![]() |
| What started as a bookcase has become a great place to store my food stuffs "stockpile." |
![]() |
| I love my rolling laundry sorter! I put Nate's clean work shirts on the bar and can move it out of the way. Perfect. |
| These two big black metal shelves from Target have been worth their weight in gold, but luckily they were very affordable. Wait for a sale. You won't be disappointed. |
| Plastic bins are the answer to life's "what do I do with all this tiny crap?" dilemma. |
If you are not a person who's into cleaning, this next paragraph is best skipped (Note: I wasn't paid for this endorsement, I just love my mop!!). Though I don't have a picture of it, I also have a great new mop-like instrument for cleaning my kitchen tile and wood floor. If you are as into the whole reduce-reuse-recycle concept and as cheap as me, you'll appreciate this new gadget. Libman came out with a Swiffer-ish mop, BUT it has a reusable pad instead of the disposable kind and a refillable bottle for the cleaning product. I've never been a mop girl because I can't stand the thought of rubbing that old nasty sponge all over the floor just to spread that bacteria around. But I also can't stand the thought of throwing the pad away. With this one, you throw the pad in the wash EVERY TIME YOU USE IT! AWESOME!
We also have a Eureka steam mop for the once-a-week sanitizing, but I just couldn't get into the idea of plugging that thing in every day. This way, I can mop to my heart's content and then lean it against the wall when I'm done. No fuss. And it sure beats getting down on my hands and knees with a spray bottle and a rag, which was my previous modus operandi.
Update (5-14-12): We gave up our steam mop a few weeks ago to our church's rummage sale. I still use the Libman mop and still love it just as much, but when I'm feeling a deep-cleaning frenzy, I get back down on my hands and knees and scrub. There's just no better way to sanitize.




No comments:
Post a Comment